New features in CVS, feature-plan ?

How is the CVS version coming along ? Are there any new features not in
0.33.2 ?
ie. Is it worth having a look in CVS for added features ?

I might have a gander at the source at some point, but I've not used GTK
before (mainly use C++). Is there a 'OO' documentation tool for GTK+ - I
understand it is effectively OO in C, so is there an equivalent to doc++
(or similar) for it ?

Is there a plan of which features are projected in which order/version ?
Or just a plan of features (apart from those in other similar tools) or
TODO ?

Also how is the new data model coming along ?

</many many questions>

Guppi is still useful as it is though :)

Thanks, keep up the good work,

--
Neil Pilgrim