Re: [guppi-list] hi-lo-close markers?

On Fri, Dec 29, 2000 at 07:12:55PM -0600, Linas Vepstas wrote:

> Have you given thought to hi-lo-close-style markers?

Indeed I have.  Take a look at the "Price Bars Demo" option under
"Plot" in the Guppi app...

> (or even traditional scientific error bars)?

This still needs to be done.

> How about dates for the bottoms of scatterplots?

The technology exists in Guppi (see the above demo).  I need to make
some small revisions to the scatter plot to make it work properly.

(BTW, I'm back from Florida.  What is all of this white stuff falling
from the sky?)

-JT