[guppi-list] New Guppi Snapshot

I've made a new Guppi development snapshot.

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi/snapshots/Guppi-2000-08-28.tar.gz

Everyone is encouraged to give this version a try.  I'd be
particularly interested to hear reports of success or failure in
compiling/running from people using non-x86 hardware.

As a side note, a #guppi channel has formed on IRC.  I'm usually there
when I'm at my desk, and anyone who is interested is encouraged to
stop by and say hello.

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.