Goose 0.0.11 released

As you all may have noticed, it has been a long time since there has
been a Goose release.  Most of the changes from 0.0.10 are not new,
but have been sitting parked in the CVS server.

A few factors have contributed to cause a lull in Goose activity.
For one thing, Havoc Pennington left my company this summer, leaving
for redder pastures.  Since I could no longer boss Havoc around and
take credit for his work, my free-software productivity plummetted.
But seriously, the suspension of Guppi development caused some of my
motivation to work on Goose to dry up.

Throughout the last few months, though, I've gotten a slow but steady
stream of e-mails about Goose.  It seems that we do have users out
there --- not many, but some.  Now the guilt has finally caught up
with me, so I thought that I could try to get back into the swing of
things by getting the delayed version out the door.

0.0.11 actually has lots of improvements and infrastructure
clean-ups.  Highlights include:

* Mikkel Rasmussen's implementations of some statistical tests:
  Kruskal-Wallis, Cochran's Q, McNemar, Spearman.

* I've *finally* put in the t-test and F-test.  (How can a statistics
  package make it through 10 versions w/o having a t-test?)

* The hypergeometric CDF has been added, by popular request.

The tarball is in the usual place, ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/goose

Enjoy.
-JT

--
COMINT secret | Jam Echelon! http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net | NSA explosives
assassin terrorist car bomb tactical bin laden waco white house nuclear clinton