Problems compiling guppi

Hi,

I am very interested as a scientist (chemist) by using guppi so, I
wanted to try it along with gnumeric. Unfortunately, I encountered two
problems when compiling guppi-0.11.0.

The first one is in file scm_guppi/scm_xystate.cc; I had to replace line
737:
  double* elts = gh_scm2doubles(points);
by:
  double* elts = gh_scm2doubles(points, NULL);
Guile version is 1.3.4 on my computer and function gh_scm2doubles needs
two parameters. the second is the double* where result is to be stored.
if this argument is NULL, the double* returned is allocated with malloc.

The second problem is worse. I have bonobo version 0.4 and the following
files included in component/corba-init.cc don't exist in this version.
#include <bonobo/bonobo.h>
#include <bonobo/gnome-main.h>
#include <bonobo/gnome-bonobo-object.h>
#include <bonobo/gnome-component-factory.h>
#include <bonobo/gtk-interfaces.h>
Something is probably obsolete, by I don't know which and I could not
compile this file.

Regards,

Jean Bréfort
jean.brefort@ac-dijon.fr