C++ flags for egcs

Hi!

I just noticed that there is a flag for egcs that I think
we should add to Goose in order to make life easier for me
when I port to Visual C++ on Win32:

	-fhonor-std

It's supposedly supported in egcs 1.1, and will enable proper
namespace handling according to the C++ Standard.

In particular, that will make sure that the included header
files are correct (i.e. old style headers .h should fail), and that
the proper "using namespace" directives are included, because I
assume that the compiler will fail if it's not up to the C++
standard.

Most of the portability fixes I have to fiddle with are namespace
stuff.

Greets,

Asger