Goose library reorganization

To keep things tidy, I'm thinking about reorganizing the Goose sources
and splitting the code into different libraries:

goose-util: Random number generation, permutations, confidence
            intervals, string stuff, data converter stuff, etc.

goose-linear: The linear algebra sub-system

goose-containers: DataSet, RealSet, HoleSet, StringSet, and all of the
                  other Sets yet to be made, as well as ascii
                  import/export, XML import/export...

goose-stats: All of the actual statistical code.  This will probably
             need to split further (goose-regression,
	     goose-resample, goose-nonparametric...), but that can be
             taken care of later.

RealSet would also be put on a diet, and all of the
statistics-oriented methods that don't need special access to RealSet
internals (i.e. almost all of them) would be turned into functions and
put in goose-stats.

This may seem annoying, since it litters the system with lots of
little libraries.  However, I think that this makes things simpler
from a development standpoint.  And as long as you use goose-config to
generate the command-line args for your compiler, you'll never even
notice.

Now I don't know if this has any implications on Win32, but it sounds
like the easiest thing to do over there is to still just lump
everything together into one giant library...

-JT