Re: [guppi-list] Re: guppi segfault

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> I rebuilt Guile and Goose, and things seem OK now. So I do think the new
> libstdc++ requires a rebuild; doesn't seem to be binary compatible.

Hmmm.  I suppose this means that if I'm willing to compile guile from
source, I can get this to work.  I really don't want to do that.  I
lose track of what's rom and what isn't.

Why does guppi run on the machine that had the clean RH6 install?
That is the one that wasn't upgraded from RH5.2?

Tom
------
Quote of the day for Wednesday, 30 June, 1999:

"The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person
who argues with him."

  - Stanislaw Jerszy Lec