Re: [guppi-list] Re: Problems with gnome/guppi

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> > lw and lh is always 0.

I figured this out - it turns out that default_font() didn't ever return
0, it just returned an "invalid font" with all the metrics set to 0
(basically). I'm not sure what I was thinking.

So, this is a bug. I've fixed it, and will be committing to CVS shortly;
I'll also make a release soon. In the fixed version, if there are no
gnome-print fonts, default_font() will return 0. So check for that.

Thanks for the report!

Havoc