Re: [guppi-list] goose and relational databases

On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 10:08:14AM +0200, Klaus Schilling wrote:
> Are there already attempts to extend relational database systems like
> postgres with the goose library, thus providing more refined aggregate
> functions for statistic interpretations?

Not that I'm aware of.

More seriously, the closest thing to this that I've contemplated is
doing perl bindings for Goose.  (I'd been planning to cook up the
appropriate XS files one of these days, but if anybody else wants to
do it, I'll happily accept the patches...)  PerlGoose and the DBI
interface could then be combined in numerous useful ways.

-JT