Re: [guppi-list] Re: Guppi 0.11.0

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Thomas R. Shannon wrote:
> Dear Havoc,
>
> My compile got stuck at src/libguppi/datedata.cc.  This came from the file:
>
> #include "datedata.h"
> // Goose 0.0.9 and earlier doesn't include the right headers in DateSet.h
> #include <goose/DateSet.h>
>
> Since the errors were related to the DateSet.h header file, I'm
> guessing this was the problem.  The latest version of goose on the
> gnome FTP site is 0.0.9  Is there another one somewhere else that we
> need?

Ah crap, I thought there was a newer Goose out. As you can see I knew
about the problem but wrote that comment so long ago that I forgot. Thanks
for all your bug reporting.

A more recent goose has these headers in DateSet.h:

#include <glib.h>
#include "RCArray.h"
#include "Permutation.h"
#include "Exception.h"
#include "DataSet.h"
#include "DataConverter.h"

Adding those should fix things. You can add them to datedata.cc in Guppi
(before the #include <goose/DateSet.h> to avoid recompiling your Goose.
You probably have to convert them to <goose/Whatever.h> form in that case.

Havoc