Re: [guppi-list] help me test Guppi

I just downloaded the most recent CVS tree. It fails to build, reporting
undefined symbols on the final link. The output is as follows:

rgbdraw.o: In function
`__as__t6vector2Z4TickZt24__default_alloc_template2b1i0RCt6vector2Z4TickZt24__default_alloc_template2b1i0':
/usr/include/g++/stl_algobase.h(.text+0x49): undefined reference to
`miInitGC'
rgbdraw.o: In function `RGB::Context::sync_internal_clip(void)':
/home/brad/build/guppi2/src/libguppi/rgbdraw.cc:92: undefined reference to
`miBitmapizePixbuf'
rgbdraw.o: In function `RGB::paint_line(int, int, int, int, RGB::Context
const &)':
/home/brad/build/guppi2/src/libguppi/rgbdraw.cc:157: undefined reference
to `miZeroLine'
rgbdraw.o: In function `RGB::paint_rect(int, int, int, int, RGB::Context
const &)':
/home/brad/build/guppi2/src/libguppi/rgbdraw.cc:180: undefined reference
to `miZeroLine'
rgbdraw.o: In function `RGB::paint_arc(int, int, int, int, int, int,
RGB::Context const &)':
/home/brad/build/guppi2/src/libguppi/rgbdraw.cc:197: undefined reference
to `miZeroPolyArc'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

It also reports missing files during the build; they are scm_data.cc,
scm_guppi.cc, scm_maker.cc, scm_plot.cc, scm_plotutil.cc, and
scm_scatter.cc. It does not die as a result of those missing files,
though.

-Bradford Hovinen

"Yea, from the table of my memory
 I'll wipe away all trivial fond records."

         -Shakespeare, "Hamlet", 1.5.98