Gtk--Draw changes, in CVS (fwd)

I should have cc'd this to this list as well, apologies.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:18:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin@midway.uchicago.edu>
To: gtkmm@modeemi.cs.tut.fi
Subject: [gtkmm] Gtk--Draw changes, in CVS

Hi,

We've split the Gtk--Draw library into draw parts and plot parts, in
order to ship the drawing parts with Gtk--. The draw part is now in CVS as
its own module, and the module is also included in the Gtk-- module. So
you can use CVS Gtk--Draw with the Gtk-- releases, or get everything from
CVS in the Gtk-- module, at your option. Note that you will have to
checkout, rather than update, to get the new subdirectory of gtk--.

The build isn't integrated; you have to do aclocal, autoheader,
automake -a, autoconf in the gtk--draw subdirectory.

For now I think "cvs checkout gtk--" may be slightly broken. I've asked
for help on how to fix this and so far don't really know. So if anyone has
ideas...

The separated-out plot library isn't in a public place yet, but if anyone
other than us is actually using it just send an email and we'll get it
tarred up. Otherwise it will probably appear with the next Guppi.

Havoc