Re: [guppi-list] pending goose release

> I think that it is about time for another release of Goose.  We should
> figure out if there are any loose ends that should be sorted out
> before doing so, or if what is in CVS should just be packaged up and
> dumped into the FTP dir.
> In particular: Asger, you might want to check that everything still
> compiles problem-free under Win32.

I'll try to do that Wednesday evening, MET.

I have done some more work on the Ascii Import feature, and that
will go in as well.  I'm not sure it'll be ready for prime time,
but we still have the old ascii import in the tree.

So, a release Thursday is hopefully possible.



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]