Ascii import status

Hi!

I just committed the work I have done so far on the Ascii Import
feature as discussed here.

I have implemented the frame-work, but there are a few key elements
missing yet, before we can boast a killer ascii import.

I haven't implemented the automatic-setup stuff yet.  This is the
most interesting stuff, but it requires all of the other stuff to
be there, and that's what I've been doing today.

I'll probably have a look at the fun stuff tomorrow.  Now, I'm off to bed.

Greets,

Asger