Rygel 0.12.3 (I-Yensch, You-Yensch)
- From: Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-multimedia gnome org, rygel-list gnome org, gupnp-list gnome org
- Subject: Rygel 0.12.3 (I-Yensch, You-Yensch)
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:23:07 +0200
Rygel 0.12.3 (I-Yensch, You-Yensch) is out!
Another release in the stable 0.12 series of Rygel
Changes since 0.12.2:
- Fix item upload when the upload directory was on a FAT partition and
the title contained characters which are illegal on FAT.
- Do not show a critical when the thumbnailer DBus service is not available.
All contributors to this release:
- Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
- Henrique P Machado <zehrique gmail com>
- Daniel Nylander <po danielnylander se>
- Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- Marek Černocký <marek manet cz>
- pt_BR, courtesy of Henrique P Machado
- sv, courtesy of Daniel Nylander
- fr, courtesy of Claude Paroz
- cz, courtesy of Marek Černocký
Download source tarball here: http://download.gnome.org/sources/rygel/0.12/
What is Rygel?
Rygel is a home media solution that allows you to easily share audio, video and
pictures, and control of media player on your home network. In technical terms
it is both a UPnP AV MediaServer and MediaRenderer implemented through a plug-in
mechanism. Interoperability with other devices in the market is achieved by
conformance to very strict requirements of DLNA and on the fly conversion of
media to format that client devices are capable of handling.
More info at our project home page: http://www.rygel-project.org
] [Thread Prev