Re: Things for unstable cycle

On So, 2011-09-25 at 09:23 +0200, Jens Georg wrote:

> Bindability or usability from other toolkits: (Qt/"gupnpmm"):
>  - It would be great to have an abstract ResourceFactory or interface
>    which exports the functions from gupnp-resource-factory-private.h to
>    hook up more complex factory functions than the ones that create a
>    new GType (e.g. think of creating a new QUPnPResourceFactory that
>    allows you to create new QUPnPServiceProxys).

Ehm and in general sanitise GUPnPResourceFactory's usage and behaviour:
 - Proxy types registered for upnp-types are _only_ used in
   GUPnPControlPoint, i.e. gupnp_device_info_get_service() - despite
   using the ResourceFactory passed in from the control point - creates
   the default ServiceProxy instead of the custom one.
 - As far as I've seen it's not possible to add a catch-all type for
   proxies. (i.e. MediaServer:*)