RE: gupnp rhythmbox plugin

So, after some more testing I can confirm:

1. If I try to stream from rygel to rhythmbox or gupnp-av-cp on the same machine using "lo", rygel and rhythmbox crash.

2. I can stream from rygel on another machine to the coherence rhythmbox plugin or gupnp-av-cp.

3. I cannot stream from rygel on another machine to the 'MediaServer2 D-Bus interface' - as its name suggests, it does not seem to be a upnp client...