Missing callback / debugging libgupnp

Hi guys,

it's me again; sorry for bothering you all the time but we have another issue with libgupnp.

We used the binding-tool to generate asynchronous callback-methods based on our service-descriptions (SCPD-files).

Sometimes the registered callback-methods are not called; at first we thought about the UPnP-server having some issues (we are implementing a control point).

But after using wireshark we understood that the UPnP service does send an answer.

As I understand libgupnp uses libsoup internally, so we attached a logger to the soup-session... I can clearly see the HTTP-response to our request, but the callback is (sometimes) not called  and if so without any errors.

So my question is: Is there any way for debugging libgupnp or do I have to put debug statements into the sourcecode by myself?

TIA & BR,

Alex

--

Alexander Kirschner M.Sc., Software Architect

Phone: +49.89.45 23 47-232

PGP-Fingerprint: 98EC 0735 04F7 3FF5 E8F3  E5B1 B836 D6D0 C5B1 5BEA

Bitte beachten: Wir haben uns vergrößert.

Neue Adresse :

jambit Software Development & Management GmbH
Erika-Mann-Str. 63, 80636 München
Phone: +49.89.45 23 47-0 Fax: +49.89.45 23 47-70

http://www.jambit.com where innovation works

Geschäftsführer: Peter F. Fellinger, Markus Hartinger
Sitz: München; Registergericht: München, HRB 129139