Re: Patches

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Burton, Ross <ross burton intel com> wrote:
On 20 June 2011 12:47, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
> Gnome bugzilla would be fine for me, one problem I see - which
> is the same as with merge requests - is the audience the patch reaches.

This is easily solved by setting up bugzilla to mail the list when a
bug is filed.

Not sure what that achieves, you take the patches off the list only to have bugzilla spam the list with patches and a whole of other email. It would be OK if it was a separate list that those that need to review patches then subscribe to.

Peter