Re: [gupnp] Rygel 0.9.6 (Different Destinations)

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 5:34 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
>>> Hi Zeeshan,

>>> Unfortunately this doesn't compile on Fedora rawhide with the latest
>>> gstreamer. 0.9.5 compiled OK.
>>
>>  That seems very odd and improbable. There were hardly any changes to
>> media-export plugin that could cause this. Is this gst release or
>> pre-release? Are you sure 0.9.5 builds in the exact same enviornment
>> where 0.9.6 fails?
>
> Its a pre release labelled as gstreamer-0.10.31.3 the 0.9.5 release
> was built with gstreamer-0.10.31.2 so there was a slight change but
> not much.

  So Arun's guess was right. :) We plan to make a gupnp-dlna release
as soon as this release of gst is out that will solve this issue. We
could provide you with -dlna pre-release if gst* doesn't get released
soon enough (/me looks at Arun :P).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)