Re: [gupnp] Patch to fix action response XML

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 17:18 +0000, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 17:57 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > The following patch against libgupnp fixes a bug in GUPnPService
> > that causes a broken XML document to be returned as response to an
> > action.
>
> Pushed, thanks.
>
> > I really wonder why this has not been caught by any tests yet...
>
> Bonus points for a test case that demonstrates the breakage before the
> fix? :)

Well, the code that failed due to this bug in libgupnp was written for
the iPhone, which makes it somewhat difficult to share. But sure, I
should have written a test case to be included with libgupnp.

What I was actually referring to are the DLNA conformance tests. I would
have expected that checking for well-formedness of the action response
XML would be part of these tests.

Sven