[gupnp] Binding-friendlyness in GUPnP

Hi,

while trying to bind GSSDP/GUPnP for C++ (based on glibmm and also Qt4)
I noticed an inconvenience, namely the error parameter of
gssdp_client_new (and as I'm told I'm not the only one, this affects
also languages doing introspection).

So I ported GSSDPClient and GUPnPContext to implement GInitable, code is
available here:

http://gitorious.org/~phako/gupnp/jensg-gssdp/commits/binding
http://gitorious.org/~phako/gupnp/phako-gupnp/commits/binding

Note that the gupnp branch needs to go together with the gssdp branch
otherwise it breaks.

The other change (move to named structs for type) in the repositories is
necessary for the glibmm tools to work properly. I need to do this for
the remaining gupnp-* stuff as well, but this is more of a cosmetic
change, not so much functionality wise (Somehow it has to be a separate
typedef otherwise the typelib is fsckd-up).

Btw, there is a gupnp-vala branch to go with these changes, but
gitorious was a bit slow in cloning yesterday so I couldn't push.