Re: gupnp-igd python bindings

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Yann Leboulanger <asterix lagaule org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question about python binding for gupnp.igd.Simple:
>
> in the C function, the constructor get a glib main context. This is nice in
> case we run a GTK program, we can give it the current main context.

  Don't know about igd or its pythong bindings but two things you must
know about main_context stuff (in case you don't already):

1. This is only needed when you have multiple threads running.
2. In new gupnp main_context params are deprecated as they are not
needed anymore (See g_main_context_push_thread_default and
g_main_context_pop_thread_default).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)