[gupnp] Do we support link protection in DLNA?

Hi experts:
	I am looking for an opensource solution for DLNA. After a quick scan of gupnp and gupnp-dlna, I didn't get the code
for link protection (DTCP-IP and WMDRM-ND defined in DLNA spec vol3). I wonder if we supported them already? Or other
libraries are required? More advanced, do we have opensource project aims to DTCP-IP?
	Thank you.

	BTW: I don't know why I failed to subscribe the maillist. I did send out the confirmation mail.

Zhang Xin(Wing)
Intel(SSG/OTC) ShangHai China