Re: [gupnp] GUPnP 0.13.4 & GUPnP AV 0.5.6

On Tue, 2010-06-15 at 14:54 +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> GUPnP 0.13.4 released!
> GUPnP AV 0.5.6  released!

Thanks for rolling out these release. That allowed me to remove almost
all of the patches we've been keeping in our tree. Just in time for the
upcoming software update :-)

There are still two patches left that haven't been accepted upstream
yet. I've sent them to this list earlier with the following subjects:

Require namespaces to be passed to gupnp_didl_lite_object_new_from_xml()
Make namespace properties on GUPnPDIDLLiteObject readable

Would be nice if those could get upstream as well. The first is another
optimization, this time for the DIDL-Lite parser. The second patch makes
the namespace properties accessible to classes derived from
GUPnPDIDLLiteWriter.

Sven