Re: [gupnp] gupnp-av-cp error

Hi,

>    I am trying to use gupnp-av-cp with gmediaserver  and gmediarender.

  Last I checked (3 years ago), these projects aren't maintained and
depend on a library that had been abondoned for much longer. I really
think you should use Rygel[1]. You might get into some issues getting
it to work but in the long run it'll be a much smoother ride as its a
very active project.

>    gupnp-av-cp is discovering gmedia server and renderer. But I am getting
> following error when I press "Play" button.
>
> *  ** (gupnp-av-cp:1546): WARNING **: no compatible URI found.*

  Most probably gmediarenderer isn't declaring support for the media
type(s) you are trying to play.

  gupnp-av-cp in git master has a relaxed mode which when enabled just
tries to play the first URI. We really should make a release from that
but there were certain things I wanted to fix before that and haven't
managed to get around to them. :(

>    When I tried to use ushare with gupnp-av-cp it is giving following
> error.
>
> *  ** (gupnp-av-cp:1546): WARNING **: Failed to browse '
> http://192.168.1.2:49200/description.xml': Action Failed*

  That means ushare didn't correctly reply to our 'Browse' action for
some reason. Please ask ushare maintainer/community about this one.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124