[gupnp] GUPnP DLNA 0.3.1

Hello!
Hot on the heels of 0.3.0, we've released GUPnP DLNA 0.3.1. Things are
getting interesting now, with the completion of the relaxed and extended
modes we laid the groundwork for in 0.3.0. There are also some other
minor fixes and a minor license update.

Changes since 0.3.0:

- Update license from LGPL 2.0 to 2.1
- Implement a "relaxed mode" so that we can match more media (while
  not being strictly conformant to the DLNA spec.)
- Modify several audio and video profiles to allow for relaxed matching
- Implement support for "extended profiles" so that we can add custom
  profiles for popular formats no supported but the DLNA spec.
- Add extended and relaxed modes to gupnp-dlna-info and
  gupnp-dlna-ls-profiles
- Minor fixes and profile updates

All contributors:

Arun Raghavan <arun raghavan collabora co uk>
Parthasarathi Susarla <partha susarla collabora co uk>
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>

Download source tarball from:
http://gupnp.org/downloads/gupnp-dlna-0.3.1
Git repository is at: http://gitorious.org/gupnp/gupnp-dlna

Best,