Re: [gupnp] Using gupnp-av.

Hi,

2010/8/18 Алексей Роженцев <alex-protos mail ru>:
> Hi, I want include gupnp in my application, but I can't understand how use api. In application use upnp-av. As I understand need to combine gupnp and gupnp-av. It's right? Or I need gupnp-dlna?

  That is totally dependent on your needs. Please read the API
documents and familiarize yourself with the basics of UPnP, UPnP A/V
and DLNA. We'll try our best to help you out with any *specific*
issues you have but its not possible for us to answer such generic
questions without knowing anything about your goals.

> I think someone use gupnp-av api and can give me his code for examle.

   If you want to code in C, you'd want to look at the sources of
gupnp-av-cp (included in gupnp-tools package). I'm assuming here that
you are interested in client-side only.

> GUPnP is a free progect. It's right?

  Yes!

--