Re: [gupnp] actions without arguments

Hi Sven,

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 12:05 AM, Sven Neumann <s neumann raumfeld com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found that GUPnP doesn't allow actions without arguments. There is
> code in gupnp-service-introspection.c that will silently skip an action
> in a service description file if it doesn't have any arguments. Is this
> behavior intentional? I had a look at some UPnP documents, but I
> couldn't find a section saying that actions without an argument are
> disallowed. But probably I just overlooked something?

   Probably a limitation overlooked due to the fact that
service-introspection was originally only written for ability to
create generic control points using gupnp. Although I have so far not
encountered any actions without any (input and output) args, we should
still fix it. A patch should speed it up. :)

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124