Re: [gupnp] PHP-extension for gupnp

2009/5/20 Ross Burton <ross openedhand com>:
> Cool, I've mentioned this on gupnp.org.

Great, thanks!

> I'm curious as to whether this is for web/upnp mashups, or people who
> use PHP as a general purpose language...

I suspect it can be useful for that people who want to have an ability
using UPnP technology from PHP scripts. For example, it could be any
kind of clients that can manage upnp-devices from web-browser. So this
extension (which was written in pure C + GUPnP API) provides this
possibility.

--

------
Wbr, Alexey