Re: [gupnp] PHP-extension for gupnp

Yo,

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Alexey Romanenko
<santiago739 gmail com> wrote:
> Just to announce :)
>
> Hi,
>
> I've made an attempt to make PHP extension for GUPnP lib and released
> it in PECL. It's just a wrapper for GUPnP API and makes possible to
> use GUPnP functions in PHP sripts.
> Also it includes few examples how to use it.
>
> You can acquaint with it here:
> http://pecl.php.net/package/gupnp

   Cool stuff. Two questions though:

1. Shouldn't the name of the package be gupnp-php to not confuse it
with gupnp packages?
2. How do i build it? I don't see any configure/makefile or anything
that allows me to build it in the source tarball.

> So I hope it would be helpful for GUPnP to promote and use it in the
> other languages.

   For sure, all contributions are welcomed especially language bindings.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124