Re: [gupnp] More on multinet

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Hugo<hugo calleja gmail com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Why not just a signal with a gboolean
>
> public signal void control_point_available (ControlPoint control_point,
> gboolean available);
>
> Personally I prefer to connect one callback to a signal instead of two.

   Sorry with so many things on my immediate TODO list, i forgot to
inform everyone that I went for a much simpler solution:
http://gitorious.org/gupnp/mainline/commit/97d0703d5c5125a129c5867fff56b86a5ba5e7bf
. Seems to work pretty well and control point apps only need to handle
context-available signal and one manager.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124