Re: [gupnp] DLNA CTT test for media player
- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
- To: gupnp o-hand com
- Subject: Re: [gupnp] DLNA CTT test for media player
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:25:13 +0200
On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Shen, Cathy <cathy shen intel com> wrote:
> I would like to do a DLNA CTT test for DMP -- Moblin Media Player (Hornsey) which is based on gupnp core.
> But when I did as below steps, fail to pass any test case.
> 1.connect DUT - switcher(NO DHCP) - DLNA CTT Host
> 2.configure the static IP address for both DUT and Host
> 3. turn off the firewall for both DUT and Host
> 4. ping successfully with each other
> 5. start to run CTT on Host
> 6. but failed to find any target device in CTT tool and can't pass any case.
> I doubt if it's the configuration issue in my test environment, any comments?
If you are setting network interfaces manually and not using
NetworkManager, You need to:
1. Build gupnp with Unix context manager.
2. Restart every gupnp-based app if you make changes to your network interfaces.
Also if not using the a recent gupnp, you'll need to set-up a default route.
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
To unsubscribe send a mail to gupnp+unsubscribe\@o-hand.com
] [Thread Prev