yut616

发件人: yut616
发送时间: 2009-12-11  21:42:49
收件人: gupnp; gupnp o-hand com; gupnp o-hand com
抄送:
主题: [gupnp] Re: Re: [gupnp] Support for Evented State Variable ?
Hello

For this five changes, the correct response sequence should be:
1. val=68 shoud be sent out immediately (at this moment, it should not in moderation status.)
2. and then enter the moderation status
3. after 200ms, send the new value out.
4. and then enter moderation status again (avoid to send event frequently.)
5. if there is a new value changed, it should send the new value out after 200ms timed out. then go to "4"
6. if there is no new value changed, it should leave moderation status, wait for another value changed, go to "1".

2009-12-11

yut616