[gupnp] Support for Evented State Variable ?

Hi,

Are below ClientHTTP settings correct for GUPnP Framework?

  <ClientHTTP>
  <HTTP10>false</HTTP10>
  <HTTP11>true</HTTP11>
  <PersistentConnections>true</PersistentConnections>
  <Pipelining>false</Pipelining>
  </ClientHTTP

I tested Rygel Renderer plugin which is running on GUpN Framework, there're failures about "Support for Evented State Variable" related CTT items ( 7.3.93.1, 7.3.93.1A etc...).

The Initial Event Notification part is actually working, however there is a problem with next Event Notification (LastChange Events for DMR) packects.

CTT waits for the LastChange state variable to be updated, and gives ERROR:The DUT did not update the LastChange state variable.

I modified notify_subscriber method as below and the problem is removed.
However as far as I know, adding Closing Connection header for Persistent Connections is not something acceptable.

How do I overcome this conflict, is below modification seems reasonable to you ?

static void
notify_subscriber (gpointer key,
                   gpointer value,
                   gpointer user_data)
{
        SubscriptionData *data;
        const char *property_set;
        char *tmp;
        SoupMessage *msg;
        SoupSession *session;

        data = value;
        property_set = user_data;

        /* Create message */
        msg = soup_message_new (GENA_METHOD_NOTIFY, data->callbacks->data);
        if (!msg) {
                g_warning ("Invalid callback URL: %s",
                           (char *) data->callbacks->data);

                return;
        }

+       soup_message_headers_append (msg->request_headers,
+                                    "CONNECTION",
+                                    "close");
+
        soup_message_headers_append (msg->request_headers,
                                     "NT",
                                     "upnp:event");

Thanks
Mehmet Sahin