Re: [gupnp] GSSDP 0.7.1 and GUPnP 0.13.2

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
> GSSDP 0.7.1 released!
>
> Changes since 0.7.0:
>
> - Don't leak target regex.
> - Make GSSDPClient ignore Point to Point interfaces.
> - Use SO_REUSEPORT if present. Darwin and some BSDs don't have SO_REUSEADDR, but
>  SO_REUSEPORT.
> - If we can't create a request socket don't try to create a multicast socket.
> - Have specific GError code for interfaces without an IP address.
> - Actually remove gssdp_client_new_full().
>
> Bugs fixed:
>
> 1898 - GSSDPClient keeps autoselecting my VPN
> 1810 - Not possible to run multiple ssdp clients on darwin
> 1800 - leak of a gregex in gssdp-resource-browser
> 1796 - gssdp_client_new_full is declared in header but not implemented
>
> All contributors:
>
> Olivier Crête <olivier crete collabora co uk>
> Ross Burton <ross linux intel com>
> Iain Holmes <iain linux intel com>
> Mattias Wadman <mattias wadman gmail com>
> Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
>
> Download release tarballs from: http://gupnp.org/sources/gssdp/
> --------------------
>
> GUPnP 0.13.2 released!
>
> Changes since 0.13.1:
>
> - Utilize libconic (Maemo5) if available.
> - Unix context manager must signal the unavailibility of all contexts when
>  disposed.
> - Enable silent build rules if they are available.
> - Fix race-conditions in client-side notification handling.
> - Unix context manager ignores point-to-point interfaces.
> - Context manager ignores interfaces without IP addresses.
> - Don't require timeouts to be specified in subscription requests.
> - Fix build against gcc 4.[1,2].
> - Make network manager thread-safe.
> - Remove idle source on dispose in context manager implementations.
> - Warn in docs that gupnp_service_info_get_introspection() is evil and why.
> - Service retrieves introspection data in truly async way.
> - Fix some leaks.
> - A bunch of code clean-ups.
>
> All contributors:
>
> Olivier Crête <olivier crete collabora co uk>
> Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
> Ross Burton <ross linux intel com>
> Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
> Cem Eliguzel <celiguzel ubicom com>
>
> Bugs fixed:
>
> 1890 - Timeout parsing problem with SUBSCRIBE method
> 1880 - subscription/notification handling is racy
> 1906 - Tests failed with gupnp 0.13
> 1849 - Compile error when using gcc 4.[1,2] and strict aliasing
> 1494 - Ability to deal with multiple network interfaces
> 1881 - networkmanager interaction should use its own dbus connection
>
> Download release tarballs from: http://gupnp.org/sources/gupnp/

I presume the 0.13.2 release required gssdp 0.7.1 given this build failure:

gupnp-unix-context-manager.c: In function 'create_and_signal_context':
gupnp-unix-context-manager.c:98: error: 'GSSDP_ERROR_NO_IP_ADDRESS'
undeclared (first use in this function)
gupnp-unix-context-manager.c:98: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
gupnp-unix-context-manager.c:98: error: for each function it appears in.)

Peter