Re: [gupnp] problem with GUPnPLastChangeParser

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 19:07 +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:

>    Does the attached patch solves the problem for you?

The patch you suggested causes the code to crash. The reason is that
G_VALUE_LCOPY() modifies the var_args and we can't make this optional.
It might work to insert a call to va_args() instead, but I did not find
a simple solution that doesn't require copying most of G_VALUE_LCOPY()
from GLib.

Sven