[gupnp] Problem linking with libuuid when cross-compiling GUPnp for ARM

Hi,

I am trying to cross-compile GUPnp for an ARM processor running embedded Linux. All the supporting packages compile fine except for the GUPnp package which fails to link with libuuid. I have a cross-compiled version of libuuid in my compiler's lib directory - I am using the e2fsprogs version. During the build the linker warns that it is 'skipping incompatible -luuid' and finally errors out with 'cannot find -luuid'. Thanks for any help with this.

-Sohail