[gupnp] boolean properties in DIDL-Lite

Hi,

I am not sure if this applies to DIDL-Lite XML fragments, but I have
found the following section in pretty much any DLNA specifications:

  For XML Schema defined Boolean data types, it is strongly RECOMMENDED
  to use the value “0” for false, and the value “1” for true. However,
  when used as input properties, the values “false”, “true” may also be
  encountered and MUST be accepted. Nevertheless, it is strongly
  RECOMMENDED that all Boolean properties be represented as “0” and “1”.

gupnp-av uses "true" and "false" though (in GUPnPDIDLLiteWriter and in
the resource protocolInfo). Should this perhaps be changed? It would
also make the created XML a little bit lighter, resulting in slightly
less network traffic.

If you agree that this should be changed, I can provide a patch.

Sven