[gugmasters] Chicago Gnome User Group First Meeting

Hello All,

The Chicago Gnome User Group will be having our first meeting on June
24th at 3:00 pm.  The meeting will be taking place at BARcamp Chicago,
http://barcampchicago.com, located at  1464 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago
IL.  This is one block from the Damen stop on the Blue Line CTA train.
The meeting agenda is going to include a What is Gnome, Why to use
Gnome and Plans for the Chicago Gnome User Group.  We also have a
mailing list at
https://www.chicagolug.org/lists/listinfo/chicagognome.  Thanks to
Chicago GNU/Linux User Group for hosting our mailing list.

Chicago Gnome User Group Meeting

When: June 24, 2007
Time: 3:00 pm
Where: BARcamp Chicago, 1464 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago IL

I hope to see you there,

Kevin Harriss

--
- specialKevin