Re: [guadec-list] Schedule sprint

Josep and Baris, subscribe to http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Schedule
so you know all the updates. People has already written to me and Dave
with suggestions for changes, and all the potential changes need to be
reflected there, otherwise we will step in each others feet again

El dc 31 de 05 del 2006 a les 08:19 +0200, en/na Josep Puigdemont va
escriure:

> This is not the last WUW schedule I sent. We changed "Developing
> Applications with Mono" for "Integrating Maemo development environment
> with Eclipse".

Let's keep http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Schedule as a reference,
avoiding the risk of Baris doing changes reading old emails. For
instance, Miguel has just requested some hours today to confirm or not
if he can make it to be on time for his talk.