Re: [guadec-list] Mistake on published core schedule?

There seems to be a bug on guadec.org so that I can't update the page.
Tomorrow hopefully we'll fix the issue and update the guadec.org.
Currently it's not updated, but note is taken and talk is changed.

We'll release the draft of Final schedule once it's updated on guadec.org.
Sorry for the delay.