Re: [guadec-list] For kind English speakers of this list :-)

Davyd,

take look to this page:

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Certificates

1) We're planning to give a "certificate of
attendance" to all the attendees to the GUADEC. This
is what I ask to correct in the e-mail.

2) Also, the Campus Universitari Mediterrània can give
a "certificate of attendance with academical value of
40 hours". In order to do that, they required 80% of
attendance to the sessions. There will be attendance
lists in the morning and in the afternoon from the
warm-up weekend til the after-hours (7 days in total).
So, there will be 14 attendance lists. You need to
sign on 8 of them. This certificate is in Spanish, and
the target is Spanish students, though anyone
interested could apply for it.

-- Juanjo Marín

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Certificates/Certificate_attendance

> > > and  edit it if necessary !
> >
> > It's fine.
>
> I don't understand what this is. Can anyone
> enlighten me?
>
> --d
>
> --
> Davyd Madeley
>
> http://www.davyd.id.au/
> 08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.

http://es.voice.yahoo.com