Re: [guadec-list] AHW schedule

Hi Quim,

I am the "author" of two BoFs that are placed in the proposal the same day
at the same time: "Continuous integration for Gnome" and "Development of
software for enterprises with GNOME". Would it be possible to move one of
them to a different slot in order to avoid that coincidence?

If possible, I would prefer both on Thursday, but if needed, moving the one
about continuous integration to anytime on Friday would be also ok.

Thanks!

juanjo