[guadec-list] Re: URGENT - guifi.net group: list your professionals

Hi Gil
Thanks for your reply.

in my group there's only volunteers, no professionals, we are the wi-fi team

Just double checking:
Take a look at http://guadec.org/node/412
This is what we mean by the term 'Professional Participant'
Now agian, are all/someof your group members professional participants?

can I ask you a question?

in the guadec.org website is there any path to view the members registred
to "my" group?

Well as far as I know, there's no way. But maybe I'm not very up to date. You can send an email to "guadec-list" < guadec-list gnome org> and ask them. If you are not subscribed in that list. Do you want me to do it for you?

Sara