Re : [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

> Bigger fonts, more rounded corners, more cloud entropy...
>
> I think it's one of these two:
>
>  http://guadec.org/files/23_V2.0.jpg
> http://guadec.org/files/nube_V3.0.jpg

I like the shape of the first and the readability of the second.
Really not easy to get balance :-)

> And I think we don't need more tests. Our t-shirt is one of the listed
> at http://guadec.org/node/402
>
> Let's decide.

And take into account the T-shirt for volunteers. I would say Red and white cloud
or Yellow and black cloud. White and blue cloud would be a bit too discreet.
People must know to who to talk to in case of doubt, problem ...

We're around 10 and I hope we'll be 5-6 more as everyone won't be full time
at the GUADEC. So I would recommend having around 30 of them as we don't
want our volunteer to stink and would like them to wear one while a second is
being washed :-) They would collected and redistributed everyday to be finally
given at te end to the volunteers.

For the size, well better largr than too small, so 75 % L and rest XL ?
How does it sound ?