Re: [guadec-list] Simon Phipps

Dave, announce it please: http://beta.guadec.org/node/add/story

Also, we need decide how to publish the information about the keynote
sessions. I'd like that Simon Phipps, Kathy Sierra, Jim Gettys and the
keynote speakers to come would explain themselves publishing the details
of their sessions through http://beta.guadec.org/submitpaper

This would be ideal in theory because they would be able to do the job
themselves, editing the content when they want. On the other hand, it
could be too optimistic to think that they would do that, considering
that chasing speakers to deliver the content of their presentations is
so usual.

El dl 20 de 03 del 2006 a les 15:11 +0100, en/na Dave Neary va escriure: