Re: [guadec-list] Registration fees

The idea about giving facilities to advisory board companies and bog
comapnies in general is also that they use to have a quite fixed budget
for GUADEC participation, so we help them bringing more people.

This discount combined with the affordable accommodation in the GNOME
Village, the group bungalows and the 2 After Hours like-working days
should be a strong argument to convince these companies that is more
cost-efficient to send their employees to Vilanova than keeping them in
the office.  :)

We also want to encourage that directors and the like go and
visit/breath GUADEC even if it's just during the Core days and even if
they are not directly related to the 'open source' department (i.e. I'm
thinking of Sun Spain people). This would help increasing the OSS
awareness in these big companies, which benefits GNOME as well.

En/na Glynn Foster ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org