Re: [guadec-list] Press Monitoring GUADEC 2006

Hi,

 thank you Thomas for your great job and your valuable help during
GUADEC. I have learnt a lot about PR ;)

 During GUADEC, at least the following interviews were done:

Jim Gettys (OLPC)
----------------

-- CiberPais (Merce Molist)
-- ElPeriodico (David Placer)
-- TodoLinux (Jordi Massaguer)
-- derstandard.at (Andreas Proschofsky)

------------------
Carlos Guerreiro (NOKIA, Maemo)
------------------

-- TodoLinux (Jordi Massaguer)
-- elpais.es (Pablo Fdez)
-- derstandard.at (Andreas Proschofsky)
-- TV (Cristina Saez)

--------------------
Miguel de Icaza (Novell, Mono)
--------------------

-- LibrosdeLinux (Soraya M.)
-- TodoLinux (Jordi Massaguer)
-- TV (Cristina Saez)

---------------------
Jeff Waugh (Ubuntu, GNOME)
---------------------

-- TodoLinux (Jordi Massaguer)
-- elpais.es (Pablo Fdez)
-- derstandard.at (Andreas Proschofsky)

-------------------------
Anne Ostergard (GNOME board)
--------------------------

-- derstandard.at (Andreas Proschofsky)

---------------------------
Waldo Sebastian (Intel, Portland Project)
---------------------------

-- derstandard.at (Andreas Proschofsky)

--------------------------------------
Jose Ángel Díaz (aka Palomo) (Linex, Extremadura)
---------------------------------------

-- derstandard.at (Andreas Proschofsky)

Antonio José Saénz (aka AJ)

-- TV (Cristina Saez)

-- Albert Mesas (Linux Magazine) --> writing about GUADEC

 I will submit in the next days my impressions about what we need to do
in the next GUADECs to improve our results.

javivázquez